Concerning the written works in biology and chemistry for pupils of additional schools
The control and organization of all of the kinds of written work is completed on the cornerstone of consistent demands for students to talk and compose.
Forms of written works of pupils
The key kinds of class room and house written work of pupils are academic documents, including:
– plans and lecture notes associated with instructor;
– tasks and workouts in chemistry;
– chemistry and biology abstracts;
– plans of articles along with other materials from textbooks;
– responses to concerns on biology and chemistry;
– reports from the utilization of laboratory and work that is practical biology;
– reports regarding the performance of laboratory experiments and practical work in chemistry;
– reports on specific or team projects on such basis as excursions in biology and chemistry;
– reports on summer time tasks in biology (6th grade) (the first biology class into the 7th grade);
– do-it-yourself works that are creative that are provided in the discernment of this instructorto specific pupils;
– compilation of analytical and generalizing tables, schemes, groups, etc. (without copying tables that are ready-made schemes of textbooks).
Quantity and function of pupil notebooks in biology and chemistry
To do various types of academic work, pupils must-have the next quantity of notebooks:
Biology – 2 notebooks:
– 1 notebook – a workbook where written work is done in the class room, including laboratory work. Functions are examined;
– 2 notebooks – for practical work and knowledge control, where reports are drawn through to the performance of practical work, tasks for the control over pupils’ knowledge are done (test tasks, evidence tests). Functions are assessed;
Requirements when it comes to utilization of laboratory and work that is practical excursions and summer time tasks in biology are managed because of the biology curriculum for several forms of additional schools prior to standard needs.